Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Again a Good Day!

  • Feeling more like my "old self" today!
  • Got the kids ready for the 8:15 am ball game all by myself!!! Well, ok, with much help from my 10 and 8 year olds, but no other adults
  • Enjoyed Svanna and Sierra's ball game, even though we froze. I had a little cuddle bug named Summer on my wheelchair with me the whole time
  • Talked with a friend on the phone
  • Did loads of schoolwork with Svanna, from the couch
  • Had a church friend visit at just the right time (starting to get a little down about not being able to get up and Janene's visit immediately turned the start of my funk around...thanks Janene!) and bring food.
  • Did some homeschooling readiwork
  • The SUN is shining!
  • Now in my bed for the first time since I got up this a.m with ice on my ankle....watching Kaitlin's boyfriend, Grant, push Gabe on the swings out my window...love Gabe's smile...and how fun to watch an 18 year old enjoy playing with my son
  • Well...then I watched Tye throw a kitten up the slide several times...then watched the kitten try to get away from him (poor kitty!). Ok, maybe that's not so good...Boys!
  • Now I'm tired and gonna take a nap. But excited to see what the rest of the day/evening brings! And that's a good feeling...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Total Pageviews