Sunday, June 7, 2009

Dance Recital

I got to go to Sierra and Tye's dance recital last night!! Yeah!! Brandy went Friday night and took Svanna. Except that it gets so late (getting home about 11 pmish) she enjoyed it. Last night me friend, Sara (you can visit her blog HERE), took me and Tye, Sierra and Shianne. Thanks, Sara!! She even drove Bob!

Usually I take cute pics of the kids in their costumes. We do have nice pics of them...professional ones taken at the dance studio. But I like candid ones, too. But...we decided it would be easier for them to get dressed there. And Mamma wasn't going to try to go backstage. So, we just took a few fun pics to remember the evening.

I sat in the front row with my foot propped up. The kids were a bit nervous that Mom wasn't wearing a seat belt. Tye took this pic. I happen to like the fingers in the corner!
Sierra with her stage makeup on (they don't make guys wear it, thank goodness!), Tye with his buzz cut, and Tye's costume hanging in the back.

I sat in my wheelchair in the handicap spot in the back. A picture of me and Sierra after everything was over.


Tye had already changed, but we stuck his hat on!

I tell you what, this was one proud Mamma!! Oh my goodness do I have some talented kids! Ok, I may be slightly prejudiced, but man oh man. What a performance. Both kids came a long way this year. I had tears in my eyes. It was great to watch. I didn't go to the dress rehearsals, so this was my first time to see their dances. Sierra was in 3, Tye was in 2. Great job, Sierra and Tye!!

It was my first real outing, unless you count the trip to the doctor. I'm pretty tired today. And last night on the way home I didn't feel too well. But I can take a nap. What a great night!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Total Pageviews