Real, that is.
I've been second guessing how much I've shared lately.
Should I? Shouldn't I? It was probably too much.
Ugh.
To be or not to be?
Someday I should look up the rest of that. Why Shakespeare thought THAT was the question.
For now, I'll just look for answers in the Bible. Someday when I'm a little less busy I guess I'll look up Shakespeare.
But speaking of the Bible, or God. I think He wants me to be real.
Even if that means you see my faults and shortcomings. Ugh. Yuck.
Not humanly fun. Possibly embarrassing. Makes me second guess myself type of stuff. Not sure I want to do it.
But if more of us were real with each other. Maybe...
More of us would be real.

2 comments:
I really admire your ability to be honest and real about things as you see them. You have guts baby.
Keep on keepin' it real.
Love this:
"But if more of us were real with each other. Maybe...
More of us would be real."
Post a Comment