What are YOU doing? What are WE doing? Not enough...
I've heard many excuses.
"I could never do what you're doing."
I'm not that special. Not that equipped. GOD is. He's equips me daily. And He'll be there for you too.
"I've thought about it, but it's too late."
Bull. Seen it done. It's a beautiful thing. We just have to give up the worldly notion that at a certain age we get to slow down. Better an older Mom and Dad than NO Mom and Dad.
"I don't have time."
Then cut something out of your schedule.
"It costs to much...to adopt...to raise more kids."
God owns the cattle on a thousand hills. If this is His desire, His will...then He'll sell some cows. Ask anyone who has adopted.
Trust HIM.

2 comments:
those statistics on orphans worldwide are staggering and heart breaking. thanks for posting this, I hope somebody else considers this and moves towards adoption also :)
Bek
xoxo
Amen sister, Amen!!
Post a Comment