Wednesday, October 28, 2009

More Dentist

Just had to post before I forgot about the comments after the dentist yesterday, quick before I'm off to the eye doctor. Shianne got something in her eye today at school. They flushed it but it still hurts pretty bad so we're gonna' see if there's anything still in there or anything they can do for the pain.

Anyway...pediatric dentist. Yesterday.

Jaden. Summer. Gabe. Svanna. All needing work done (somewhere in the area of 6 caps, a few regular cavities, and sealant. ouch.).

Tye came along for the ride.

It went well, all things considered. They all went back at the same time. Summer came back first, crying. Jaden was next, mostly just interested in the movie. They said he cried a little but did a good job. Then Gabe and Svanna. No tears.

Then on the way out the door, Gabe's tough guy facade was gone. Tears tears and tears for 30 miles down the road. I tried to comfort him, but it was hard while driving and Svanna had to get back to school.

"I don't like dentist!"

"My lip is stuck to my nose!" he cried.

It does kinda feel like that doesn't it? What a way to put it, Gabe! Later on, Summer said her "face hurts." Yucky. Poor kids. I don't like the dentist (when I have cavities) either!

Thankfully, a few doses of ibuprofen later, all is well in the teeth department!

Update: Good thing we took Shianne in. Nothing serious, but she did have a little speck of something still stuck in her eye, scratching her cornea. Ouch! Should feel a lot better by tomorrow and all better by the next day.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Total Pageviews