Thursday, December 10, 2009

It's Beginning to Look...

.

...a lot like Christmas!

I said in the previous post that we didn't have our Christmas tree up yet. However, there are still signs of Christmas at our house!


Advent candle...

The Reason for the Season...
The ceramic tree painted by Brandy's Grandmother, who passed away this summer...
The view from our front door during the *blizzard* a couple of nights ago...
A few stockings by the fireplace...

I think we're going to get our tree late this afternoon. I think we'll pick a pre-cut one since it's brrrrrr cold out, and we'd free cutting our own down. But the kiddos want to go to the same place so we can have the hot apple cider and cookies! Tomorrow supposed to be warmer...but Brandy will probably be in the combine. So we'll take him today!
.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"a FEW stockings" ??

I'd say! A full house.

Just catching up on you guys.
Merry Christmas!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Total Pageviews