

Opening stockings Christmas morning...




Calling Santa
(yes, I'm serious!)

Svanna asked, since it was Jesus' birthday, if we were making Him a cake. I thought it was a grand idea, especially since we used to do this at my Grandmother's house.
So, just about everyone had a part in making the cake. We put 9 candles in it, and each person blew one out while wishing Jesus a "Happy Birthday." Lord, can't imagine what life would have been like if you hadn't come down to earth! Happy Birthday!
3 comments:
beautiful pics. thanks for sharing. Merry Christmas and happy new year, my new friend!
What a precious Christmas for your family! I'm sure it was pure delight to watch your children together. And all the snow to top it off!
You'll have to check out my new post on my blog! I know you'll be excited! I know you have a huge heart for Katelyn's Fund! I just heard they are starting one in Sioux Falls! Perfect timing!
Post a Comment