Saturday, January 2, 2010

Grief and Prayers

Please pray for my friend, Cindy, and her family. They just moved out of the area this week to Colorado with their 5 kids. It's a HUGE change for all of them. The kids start their new school Monday.

I just got word that Cindy is on a plane back to the Midwest...her Dad passed away unexpectedly. Her husband, Brad, and the kids are going to follow.

I can't imagine her heartache, and now being so far away from her Mom and family as well. Please pray for them!

2 comments:

Miriam said...

Speechless, absolutely speechless.

Mom2Bs said...

I heard about her Dad, and thought of Cindy! My heart is so sad for their whole family! Cindy is such a sweetheart, and has such a huge heart for her family! Praying for them all! Praying for safe travels, and that God will bring her wonderful christian friends over in Colorado!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Total Pageviews