Thursday, January 7, 2010

Waterpark Fun

For the kids "big" Christmas present, we took them to a waterpark/hotel for a couple of nights. We've done this a few years in a row now, and we love it. The kids don't need so many presents, and we have great memories to hold on to.

Can you believe 3 of our kiddos had never swam before this past summer? Of course, I only had 3 minutes of video battery left (surprise! surprise!) so I didn't get all the kiddos on video.


Here are a few stills just for fun...
Fun on the lazy river...
Svanna going down one of the water slides...
...Sierra on another!
Splish Splash!
Cute as a bug...

Crazy Gabe!

2 comments:

Anderson Crew said...

How fun!!! I am nervous for this summer to come and we have 5 non swimmers(6 if you count my husband!) I am looking around for a family or special needs swim class on base to get started before attempting the pools and such!

Jinglebritches said...

Love the live action!! the huge smiles!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Total Pageviews