Ok, so FINALLY I'm telling you about Swagbucks. I've used them for a long time now as a search engine, but wanted to make sure I enjoyed and benefited from it before I told you. But...there's been a delay in there cuz I've been enjoying it for a long time and haven't told you yet!
There are lots of sites that promise money or other things on the internet that I wouldn't recommend touching with a 10 foot pole. But not Swagbucks.
Basically, Swagbucks is a search engine (like Google) that randomly gives you reward points (called Swagbucks) for doing online searches. That’s it. I don’t know about you, but I’m searching for things quite a bit and figure I might as well earn money/prizes for doing it!
Randomly as you search, Swagbucks will give you 1-5 points (or swagbucks). Then when you have collected enough Swagbucks you can cash them in for gift cards. For example, it takes 45 points (Swagbucks) to earn a $5 Amazon gift card. There are lots of other prizes to choose as well, I just prefer the gift cards for places I'm going to shop anyway.
My Swagbucks came in quite handy this Christmas as I used Amazon gift cards when buying Christmas gifts on Amazon (another one of my favorite sites)! How cool is that?
Anyway, I’m sure you can think of your own ideas for how you would spend your Swagbucks.
Just tonight I earned a swagbuck for looking online to see how to divide whole numbers with fractions. Shianne needed help with her homework and apparently I'm not smarter than a 5th grader.
So here’s how it works:
I refer you, and you sign up to get your own Swagbucks account. You can download the search bar, or just do searches on Swagbucks.com (I like the search bar myself). Then, you just do your normal online searching…but every time you need to search for something, use the Swagbucks instead of Google or Yahoo or whatever. Redeem your Swagbucks for a gift card when you have enough, or don’t. Whatever. It’s up to you.
If you have a blog (or even just friends you can email!!) you also might want to check out their referral program. For every person who signs up with your referral code, every time they earn a Swagbuck, YOU earn a Swagbuck (so you see why I'm telling you this right? No selfish reason at all. haha!).
Just click on the picture at the top, or one of the many links I've left in the body of this email to start your own account. Might as well get paid for something you're doing anyway. If you click on one of the links here, instead of typing the website into your browser, I'll get the referral credit, which would be very cool. =)
Happy internet searching!


1 comment:
I have been using swagbucks as well and I love it! I can't wait to see how much I can save on gifts for Christmas!
Post a Comment