Sunday, April 25, 2010

Soccer Mom

Sierra has wanted to play soccer for years.  Living in the country I...ahem...discouraged and avoided it.  It was just harder.  So now that we live in town....it's SOCCER season!  She's quite excited! Here they are with their friend, Emma.

I'm impressed with how both Sierra and Svanna are playing.  You'd never know this was Sierra's first year!  And Svanna does really well, too.  She doesn't get a hold of the ball very often (they've only played 2 games), but she keeps up and is very active.  Always following the ball.

Thankfully the weather for their games has been wonderful!  In fact, the last game I got a slight sunburn?!?  In April in the Midwest.  Who woulda' thought?  Time for the sunscreen.

Tye and Gabe wanted to play as well.  I asked them if they'd rather play soccer now or football in the fall.  Football won out!  And that means I don't have 4 kids in soccer, which makes life a little easier.  However, after talking to some moms I might be mistaken about their being football to play in the fall for their age group (could have sworn I saw something about that).  Tye said he'd forgive me if that was the case.  Whew!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Total Pageviews