Swag Bucks Winning Moments Doubled This Week Only Plus 50 Bonus Swag Bucks for New Members!!
(ok this is really odd, I can't figure out how to get the blue off the title...ah well, got your attention, right?!?)
Do you remember me telling you about Swagbucks? It's a search engine, just like Google or Yahoo. Only this one PAYS you for searching the internet with them!! Seriously, it's not a scam, I've been using it and lovin' it.
This week Swag Bucks is doubling the amount of ‘winning moments’ awarded throughout the day via search. I can so attest to this because I've been winning points (or bucks) like crazy. What this means is that if you use Swagbucks.com throughout the day THIS WEEK you will have an even greater chance to earn. They will also be introducing a larger range of Swag Bucks that can be awarded so its not only 1’s 10’s, 20’s and so on, but every amount in-between too! And if you sign up HERE, I get the same amount of points as you, up to 1000! How cool is that?!?

Since March 17 I've "earned" $40 in Amazon gift cards! Each $5 virtual card is 450 Swagbucks. You just enter on the swagbucks website what you'd like to purchase with your "cash" and it gets added to your account (side note, amazon cards are only credited to your account twice a month, but you can buy them anytime, and they'll email you when they're available).I think this is what I'm saving for, the Cricut Expression. It's not something I'd normally buy myself, but it looks like so much fun. And it even cuts vinyl! (Think word art...waaay cool).
Aren’t using Swagbucks yet? What are you waiting for?! Sign up HERE and use the code SWAGNATION5 (case sensivitve) and you’ll earn 50 bonus Swag Bucks. The code is valid for new users, and only until Friday May 7th at noon PST.
You can also sign up any time by using the Swagbucks button on the sidebar. Happy searching!!

No comments:
Post a Comment