Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Happy Fathers Day!

.
Oh, goodness, I can't believe it's actually 3 days after Father's Day and I'm finally posting this.  I had grand plans...having all the kiddos tell me what they loved about their dad.  And I still may.  But every time I think of it they aren't all at home...and so...here it is...just little ole me.  But that will do. *smile*

Happy Father's Day to the love of my life.  Brandy, I love you so much, and I wouldn't pick anyone else to be my other half, or the father to my children.  Our children.  What wonder.  What love.

I love the way you play with our kids.  I love the way that they know that their Daddy loves them.  I love how you step in when you  know I need a break from mothering.  I love how you provide for your family.  I love how you lead us spiritually, and make sure all your children know that Jesus loves them.  As we both "grow up" in this life, I can't wait to see you grow...us grow together...and watch our children grow.  What a journey.





I couldn't parent these 7 wonderful kids of ours without you.  I wouldn't want to.  They wouldn't want me to. 

The kids and I are so blessed to have you so fully in our lives.  We love you!  Happy Father's Day.

1 comment:

Jennifer @ JenniferDukesLee.com said...

Love those pictures! Your family is awesome! Did you know one of your daughters and one of my daughters is in the same "family" at day camp?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Total Pageviews