were you the one they were asking to not take pictures with flash? just teasing. Tye rocked it out tonight...what a natural! the other kids did great, too. So, so much fun!
No Niki, actually I think it was me:)! I was sure my flash was off, but I think that it may have gone off a couple of times. Hey, what ever it takes to get a good picture of your beautiful nieces!
3 comments:
were you the one they were asking to not take pictures with flash? just teasing. Tye rocked it out tonight...what a natural! the other kids did great, too. So, so much fun!
Wow! Great pictures! What a fun time and proud moment for mom and dad!
No Niki, actually I think it was me:)! I was sure my flash was off, but I think that it may have gone off a couple of times. Hey, what ever it takes to get a good picture of your beautiful nieces!
Post a Comment