I would say Shianne's slumber party last Friday was a hit! Even I had some fun. I know at least one of Shi's friends are waiting to see pics on the blog, so I thought I'd better get going on it. *smile*
We did have one scare. One of Shianne's friends had an asthma attack while she was here, and she didn't have her inhaler with her. I think her mom and dad got here in less than 5 minutes! But she was coming out of it before then. Poor gal. She was ready to go again after that, though. So glad she was ok!
All the girls were asleep, or nearly so, by 2:30 am, with a little nudging by me. Then I was in the middle of a project and on my 3rd wind, so it was after 3 {and with a little NyQuil} before I got to sleep. Getting too old for that! ha! But it was worth it.
Ah...almost forgot the best part. Shianne was hoping some of her siblings could go to Grandpa and Grandma's for the night. But they just got back from quite a long trip the day before, so we thought they should get some rest. So Brandy, Dad of the year, took the other 6 kids to a hotel with a fun pool. And they had lots of fun, too!!
Got the basement decorated...
Opening presents...
Making things out of balloons...
Time for cake! {Two cupcakes on top of a cone filled with candy}
Being silly and having fun...
We don't have pictures of playing Wii {Just Dance was a huge hit}, destroying a pinata that Shi made, playing capture the flag in the dark, looking at the moon at 1 am, and eating tons of goodies!
To top it off...uhm...yes...we had chocolate fondue for breakfast!
Morning good-byes...
Good times!
Time for cake! {Two cupcakes on top of a cone filled with candy}
12 girls, 12 cones, 12 candles...
Cheers!Being silly and having fun...
We don't have pictures of playing Wii {Just Dance was a huge hit}, destroying a pinata that Shi made, playing capture the flag in the dark, looking at the moon at 1 am, and eating tons of goodies!
To top it off...uhm...yes...we had chocolate fondue for breakfast!
Morning good-byes...
Good times!












No comments:
Post a Comment