Friday, September 24, 2010

Star of the Week

This week Tye was "Star of the Week" in his 1st grade class.  A big yellow poster board came home for us to fill in with pictures.  Brandy, Jaden and I went to school on Wednesday to watch him present it to his class (little microphone and all!) and eat lunch with him.  We were so proud of him!

Just for fun I thought I'd share the digital pics we put on his poster board.  He's 7, and apparently born in the stone ages so his baby pics were still from negatives.  Sorry, but I don't feel like scanning them in (besides, they're still at school) so we'll start a little later.  Enjoy!

Oh, and when did my little guy grow up?!?

 In Alaska with my cousin, Braedon, looking at glaciers (15 months old).

 
18 months with our family, which included darling Jin Joo, our foreign exchange student from Korea.

Two years old with Great Grandpa VH and Grandpa B.  I share an April 12 birthday with both of them!
(We miss you Grandpa VH!)
Christmas with Daddy
 Three years old with my new bike!
 With my friend, Levi, in our backyard! (Mom used to have daycare back then)
Celebrating Jaden's 1st birthday while he was still in China...
Jamaica
With Jaden
 With one of our dogs on the farm...B Dawg
Meeting Svanna, Gabe and Summer at the airport, 2009.
 Moving...
 7th Birthday Party, 2010

 With the "General Lee" in Branson this past summer

Great job, Tye-man!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Total Pageviews