Tuesday, November 16, 2010

DVD Escapade

I had picked up a couple of movies at the local Redbox.

One was for the kids, one was for myself. Something to watch on those long nights while my hubby was working.

The kids watched theirs right away. I didn't get a chance that night or the next. But that's ok, I thought, it's only a $1 a day. A couple more dollars won't hurt.

The 3rd night I went to watch it...and it wasn't there!

The case was there, but it was empty. Where was the DVD?!

I had already put it in the DVD player 2 days before in anticipation of a cozy, curl up with a blanket movie night.  The kids must have taken it out...

{This post was originally written for the Katelyn's Fund blog.  To continue reading, click HERE.}

1 comment:

Jennifer @ JenniferDukesLee.com said...

I couldn't figure out how to leave a comment over at Katelyn's Fund blog, but wanted you to know that I clicked over and was deeply moved by your thoughts. God bless you ...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Total Pageviews