Saturday, December 4, 2010

Birthday Fun

.
Sierra's had a couple days of celebrating.  On her birthday, she took these yummy cupcakes to school (cones are filled with candy with a large and small cupcake on top).


And no, my brilliant idea of using a muffin tin and tin foil to keep them upright didn't work worth a hoot.  We found this out as we were trying to head out to school and they all tipped over.  Luckily, we were able to rescue them with only a few injuries {to the cupcakes}.

That night Grandpa and Grandma took us out for Mexican (chips and salsa, yum!), and then they took the kids to a movie.  They saw Tangled and really liked it. I got to stay home.  I really liked that.

The next night Sierra had a friend overnight, and opened her gifts from us.  Her main gift was a hit!


After gifts, Sierra and her friend went to an indoor pool, then home for cake.

Yes, she wanted a bulldog for her cake.  I don't think it turned out too bad.  Thank goodness I can copy internet ideas (of course, that's where she got the bulldog idea from as well!).



Fun times!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Total Pageviews