{oh and by the way...if you hadn't guessed, I got a "new to me" camera to replace the lost one! yeah!! My friend was upgrading and so I took hers off her hands. I still have to figure out the ins and outs of it, but it's a really nice camera. I have the info, just need to take the time to study it. No new camcorder yet, but the camera is nearer and dearer to my heart anyway. So...on to the pictures...!}
Svanna invited a friend over on her b-day...
She wanted a horse cake on her birthday. Brandy went to good ole Bomgaars for the horses and I rustled up a pasture for them.
Then she got to pick where we went out to eat. Culvers here we come!
{Oh, and yes, SHE chose to wear a sleeveless dress on her bday. Since it was her birthday, I thought it would be ok. Even though they didn't have school that day cuz of the winter weather! Ah, well, at least we can dream about summer, right?}
She was quite excited to get a camera for her birthday!
A few days later we got together with family to celebrate the birthday girl. She wanted a Hawkeye cake for that party. Here she is with some of her cousins. I'm not sure what all the ooooh looks are for in this picture? Maybe they were amazed at my standing on my head skill? {Or maybe I had a booger hanging out of my nose?}
Beautiful birthday girl...
My niece, Kaitlin, spent 3 weeks in Tanzania, Africa in January. She had an amazing time and I can't wait to hear more details. She brought these rocks home for the kids. She said every time they left someone in Tanzania, they would say, "Be free." Pretty cool. Especially since Shianne and I have recently been enjoying the song, "Free to be Me" by Francesca Battistelli.
Had to include just cuz it was cute...
...oh and this one of two "kids" horsing around...
Happy Birthday, Svanna!
Beautiful birthday girl...
My niece, Kaitlin, spent 3 weeks in Tanzania, Africa in January. She had an amazing time and I can't wait to hear more details. She brought these rocks home for the kids. She said every time they left someone in Tanzania, they would say, "Be free." Pretty cool. Especially since Shianne and I have recently been enjoying the song, "Free to be Me" by Francesca Battistelli.
Had to include just cuz it was cute...
...oh and this one of two "kids" horsing around...
Happy Birthday, Svanna!











No comments:
Post a Comment