Oh, and I did I mention the sun shined for the first time in many days?! What a gift. Especially since it's predicted to NOT shine for the next four or so days. Lord, please bring the sun back. Brandy needs to get to the fields and this Momma needs the mental energy!
Being busy I never mentioned that Shianne performed in a drama at our church a few weeks ago. The whole drama was amazing! And she did a fabulous job. She was the main gal in the "Lifehouse Everything" drama. Wow. I had seen the video many times before but put your precious daughter in the center and it's really a tear jerker. One of her best friends, Daniel, played the part of Jesus.
I intend to get a copy of the video from our sound team, but I'm not sure I should post it on YouTube without the consent of the other actors. But...here's the video it was based off of. Because there were children in the audience, they did take out the gun scene at the end and replaced it with Shianne being bound.
Enjoy. And remember your Savior LIVES and is right there with you!

No comments:
Post a Comment