Thursday, April 7, 2011

Ripe for Harvest

The time to act is now.

God made that perfectly clear to me this past weekend.  

I was abundantly blessed to be a part of a 24 hour women’s retreat.  During some quiet time, I was led to read the scripture we were studying that weekend.  Focusing especially on this verse:

“Do you not say, ‘Four months more and then the harvest’? I tell you, open your eyes and look at the fields!  They are ripe for harvest.”   Jesus, John 4:35

God spoke to me through this verse.  During my quiet time, I wrote in the margin of my Bible, “God desires my action.”

You see, God has laid a ministry on my heart for some time now.  A ministry primarily dealing with...

{to continue reading my post on how God desires my action, go to the Katelyn's Fund blog}


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Total Pageviews