It was a three hour drive, but since it had been a scant week since our vacation, and only three weeks till our next mini-vacation (1/2 MARATHON in the Black Hills!), we decided to drive home after the wedding instead of staying overnight. Brandy has no problem staying awake while he's driving (which is an excellent quality for him since he drives truck on occasion) so it went well.
Hint, hint: Make sure you watch the video at the end of all these pictures!
Svanna and the beautiful bride!
A little rain won't stop us!
My niece and sister of the groom, Kaitlin, with her man, Tom
Grandpa and Summer
Brandy and Steve, the proud Dad
My niece and sister of the groom, Cari, with her Jackson!
Brandy and his sister, Shari (the mom)...
I got you right where I want you, cousin Braedon!
Trent proposed to Martha on a family trip to Hawaii, right on the beach. The girls loved the Luau theme of the reception and dance!
The dance floor was covered in a couple of inches of sand. What a hoot! Even I had to get in on the action. Here I am, dancing with the Groom.
Trent and his Mom, Shari (sniff sniff)
Martha with Jaden (after he finished his blue sno-cone!)
Burning up the dance floor!
Ok, if you have a minute, check out the video of the recessional. Loved it!
















3 comments:
Wow Carey...that's quite the ending for the wedding! I think the pastor at the end was the best. Thank you for prayers for our sweet grandson....his mom is quite stressed about it...have a good week!
That recessional was awesome!! I sent the link to my daughters. What a fun way to end a wedding and start a marriage!!
Beautiful family!
Post a Comment