Just had to get it on record that the past 3 nights Summer has slept in her own bed, instead of with Svanna.
Yeah!
This makes for a very much happier Svanna. Summer has slept with her for sure since they've were in the orphanage (not quite a year), in a twin bed. Now, they were sleeping together in a double bed. Even though Svanna was used to it and now they had more room...she was totally sick of it and wanted her OUT in the worst way. But I kept telling her Summer wasn't ready to sleep on her own. She slept in her toddler bed in the room she shares with Jaden at nap time, but wanted to sleep with Svanna at night time.
Three nights ago...she decided to sleep with Jaden instead of Svanna. Way to go Summer!!

2 comments:
WOOT!!!!!!!! I'd like to be able to post that at 72 point type, but I can't! Yay for all involved!!!!!!
yahooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Post a Comment