Guess what?!? Svanna can READ!! Whoo hoo!!
It's clicking!! I'm so excited!!
It's still hard to read when you don't understand some English words. Many English words. Yes, she's doing wonderfully in the English department! But English is tough and full of lots and lots of words. But she's doing so well! I'm so excited!
Also...
Jaden wants to try potty training. He wants his Spiderman undies on.
But he hasn't figured out how to "turn it on" and "shut it off." He can hold it. For a long time. Four hours in fact!
So...he's sitting on the potty and we're waiting for something to happen.
"It not comin'"
"No comin'"
And then...
"come pee, come pee, come pee!!"
Hillarious! And then today...
He decides to call pee, "shintz," the Tingrinya word for pee that Summer uses.
So he says, "Shintz no comin.' Come shintz, come shintz, come shintz"
Except it doesn't come out right. He misses the "n" and the "z" in the word!
Too funny! Luckily only Svanna and Summer were in the bathroom, and they don't know that word. LOL
One more thing...we got the results back from the kids TB tests today...negative!!
I really wasn't concerned that they had TB, but more that the kids had been immunized for it and it would show a false positive. Which would mean a chest xray, and either way...medicine. But yeah! It showed negative.

2 comments:
That's wonderful that Svanna is reading! She sounds like one smart girl! I bet she is so proud of herself.... I can tell her Mama is proud :-)
What boy can't resist Spiderman underwear?!? Good for Jaden that he's interested in the big boy potty!
Glad you got good news on the TB results.
I am thrilled that things are going so well for your beautiful family!
LMAO!!!!!!
LOVE you!
Post a Comment