Thursday, September 24, 2009

Melts a Momma's heart

I thought I'd use this picture of Jaden and Summer eating "welcome cupcakes" from our next door neighbor (I really need to most Moving Part III!) to tell you a really cute story.

I had physical therapy this morning. My friend, Tonya, watched Jaden and Summer for me for the hour I was gone. She told me that at one point Summer was aimlessly walking around, so she asked her what was wrong, or what she wanted. She said she missed Mom. So Tonya held her for a little while.

Then it was time for a snack and a short tv show. So Tonya hears a conversation between Summer and Jaden that went something like this:

Summer: "Jaden, you love Mom?"

Jaden: "Yes, I love mom."

Summer: "I love Mom, too."

Aww, melt a Mom's heart!!

1 comment:

Angela said...

That is adorable!!! That is for sure a heart melter. So cute. So good to read you blog and see how you are all doing. Things are going well it sounds. We miss you and are going to stop by sometime. I have to have this kid first and then we will stop by and show you. Hopefully that is soon!!! And we are excited to see your new home.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Total Pageviews