Wow, what a great night it was last night!!
Eleven gals came to get some R&R, enjoy some good company, and support Katelyn's Fund.
Our massage therapist, Donna, was WONDERFUL! I set up a separate room for her and she even brought her massage table. Lights dimmed, spa music, the works. If you'd like to get a massage from her again (or for the 1st time) contact me and I'll get you her information.
My prayer for the evening was to raise $300, but that I'd be grateful for whatever came to fruition. And also...to be able to help women/moms relax. As women we don't give ourselves enough breaks...enough times to recharge to do the tasks ahead of us.
I'm so happy to report that that was accomplished!! Eleven guests came, and we all had a great night! Massages, nails, and the purse swap. Ahhh....Girl Time.
AND....
AND...
AND...
We raised almost $500 for Katelyn's Fund!!! Woot! Woot!
What an answer to prayer. Praise the Lord.
Can't wait to see what this Friday night brings!! Hope you can join us!!

No comments:
Post a Comment