Monday, November 16, 2009

Great Deals

Ok, so lately I'm a little addicted to getting a deal. So I thought I'd share one with you!! But first, I want to share a few of my fav blogs to let you know when there is a deal, or coupons to be had.

Coupon Dad

Coupon Gal

Couponing to Disney

Don't forget to check for coupons on my sidebar!!

And, if you're doing any online Christmas shopping (or any other online shopping) always check RetailMeNot first for a coupon. Many times I save 15% or get free shipping just by checking there before I "check out."

I got an AMAZING deal this past week. Now, usually the deals aren't quite this good. But I had to share!!

Would you like to get the Disney movie Up for your kids this Christmas for $1.00 (plus $.70 tax in our state and $.88 postage)?

Here's how!


The Up dvd/blueray combo is on sale at Wal-Mart for $19.99. It doesn't say it's on sale, but that's what it rings up as. If you'd like to check for sure, find one of those price check things before you check out (I did). Below is a coupon for $10 off, which makes it $9.99. Below also are listed two rebates you can mail in, one for $4 and one for $5 when you purchase Ronzoni pasta and Voila! meal kits (both which we'll use). Ta Da! Cheaper than cheap movie. The reason you can send in for 2 different rebates is because one only requests a copy of the receipt, and, both ask for proof of purchase but there is more than one proof of purchase on the back of the dvd. Make sense?

Up movie $10 off coupon to print and take to Wal-Mart (only good on Blue-Ray combo...if you don't have a BlueRay--we don't--there's a regular dvd in the combo, too):

http://disney.go.com/disneyvideos/animatedfilms/up/couponoffer/

$4 rebate when you buy Ronzoni pasta:

http://ronzoni.newworldpasta.com/up/

Here's a Bird's Eye Voila! meal (need to buy two) $5 rebate form:

http://www.birdseyevoiladvd.com/blankform.html

And a coupon for Rozoni pasta, just to sweeten the deal:

http://ronzoni.newworldpasta.com/pasta_coupon.cfm


Happy Shopping!

6 comments:

one happy family said...

your hilarious, I love it!

Coupon Dad said...

Hi Carey!

Thanks for the link and being a reader!

Zack aka Coupon Dad

Heather said...

Carey, I am a retailmenot die-hard! :) I NEVER make an online purchase without stopping there first. I have over half my Christmas shopping done and have yet to set foot into a store. I often get free shipping (especially this time of year) and can surf the net for the best prices -- it really doesn't pay for me to brave the crazy crowds! Thanks for sharing the other sites too.

Mom2Bs said...

WOWZA!! Very helpful!!

Miriam said...

another site is www.moneysavingmom.com

Miriam said...

another site is www.moneysavingmom.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Total Pageviews