Saturday, December 26, 2009

Snowbound Christmas Eve

Ok, there is a TON of snow out there! I don't know how much, but even where it hasn't drifted it seems to be up to my knees. I don't remember having this much snow since I was little. Even the interstates were closed yesterday throughout much of the Midwest. Needless to say, we stayed home!

Christmas Eve was caroling to the neighbors, eating snacks and pizza for supper, opening our Christmas jammies and an ornament, and watching It's a Wonderful Life (one of my favorite movies).



Opening presents Tye and Gabe made for us in school...
Mom and Dad can't let the kids have ALL the fun!

2 comments:

JulieM said...

Love all the matching jammies!

the Crists said...

I love the picture of the kids in their matching PJs! What smiles and love shine from them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Total Pageviews