
For more info and to read other posts, go to The Simple Woman's Daybook.
Outside my window...COLD, brrrr...but now sunny!
I am thinking...it's WONDERFUL to see the sunshine. What is it about the sun that refreshes my spirit? Lovely, just lovely.
I am thankful for...My husband's job, and that I am able to work inside the home, and stay home with the kiddos.
From the kitchen...roast in the crock pot for supper.
I am wearing...sweats and a sweatshirt with my hair in a pony.
I am going...to Wal-Mart after school for household things and for snacks for Svanna's birthday parties this weekend.
I am reading...the book, "Having a Mary Spirit," the second book by Joanna Weaver. Just started it, but looks good.
I am hoping...Gabe is home sick today. Hoping and praying he gets better soon soon soon! For him and his sister, as Svanna has a slumber party planned for Friday night.
I am hearing...the T.V. When someone is sick in the house the tv rules slack off. They are aloud much more tv than normal.
Around the house...laundry as usual. Need to pick up the house and wash a few dishes.
I am pondering...nothing. Been trying to come up with something and it's, well--nothing. Profound, I know.
One of my favorite things...Summer's cute smile--well her all-over cutie-ness!
On my mind...my friends that need prayer.
A few plans for the rest of the week: BUSY weekend! Svanna has invited nine 3rd graders to her slumber party after school Friday. Saturday morning we'll bring them all home. Saturday morning and early afternoon Shianne has her first volleyball tournament. Saturday afternoon Brandy has a meeting. Saturday night Brandy's family is coming over to celebrate Svanna's 1st birthday! And Saturday night (or technically Sunday morning) around 1 a.m. Brandy leaves for Guatemala. Whew!
Here is picture for fun I am sharing...
Svanna getting her birthday party invites ready!

No comments:
Post a Comment