For more info and to read other posts, go to The Simple Woman's Daybook.Outside my window...once again, cold but sunny. How could I as ask for more after a snow day and a late start already this week?
I'm thinking...about the Love and Logic parenting class I went to last night. Good stuff.
I'm thankful for...caffeine.
From the kitchen...I got groceries, well, some anyway. Have to make one more stop. Still need to figure out what's for supper though! We really need to eat supper all together tonight as hubby is going to be gone the next 4 suppers. Even though there will be 8 of us left, supper still just isn't the same when he's gone!
I am wearing...jeans, a white t-shirt, and a new very comfy Katelyn's Fund sweatshirt!
I am going...to Hy-Vee, to Shianne's mindfest competition (for 5th graders), to pick the kids up from school, and to Shianne's clarinet lesson.
I am reading..."Thin Within" by Judy and Arthur Halliday. Great great approach.
I am hoping...our crazy weekend goes well even without Brandy around.
I am hearing...NOTHING! It's nap time, woot!
Around the house...laundry going, ironing done, dishwasher full of clean dishes, need to make copies of my hubby's outline for his talk this weekend.
I am pondering...Does it count as a snow day...If they were supposed to have Presidents Day off from school as a holiday, then because of all the missed days due to snow you then were supposed to have school on Presidents Day to make it up...but then on President's Day it snowed so you didn't have school? Hmmmm...
One of my favorite things... my friends, my friends, my friends!
A few plans for the rest of the week...hmmm...volleyball, school soup supper, a date with my friend Suzanne to the Valentine sweetheart banquet at church (both of our hubbies will be at Cursillo, it should be a hoot to go as each others date! Maybe I'll post a pic), listen to my hubby's talk at Cursillo, church, maybe visit a friend...need there be more?
Here's a picture(s) for fun I am sharing...
Look how much Summer's hair has grown in the past 10 months!
Oh, and yes, in case you're wondering she LOVES the beads. *smile*
Oh, and yes, in case you're wondering she LOVES the beads. *smile*


2 comments:
beautiful look at a day in your life. I often think of you in the day, wondering how you do it. It's nice to see what it looks like. Love Summers braids. an I send Precious over when she has enough hair? I'll pay you!
Carey, I love these "This Day" posts. Do you mind if I steal the idea???
Post a Comment