
Ok, I'm not a big football fan. Although as pro sports go, I'd rather watch football vs. any other televised sport, with the exception of the Olympics. Brandy is a football fan and on occasion there's a game on the tele at our house.
Not sure if we'll be watching the Super Bowl or not as Brandy is coming home tomorrow night. He'll be tired and we'll be excited to see him! Other years we've had super bowl "parties," aka: an excuse to have friends over. I try to catch the commercials in between fun conversation. That in itself is an oxymoron since I usually can't stand commercials. Ah, well, I'm a complex individual.
Speaking of commercials. Have you heard the news? The "controversy"? Well, I'm excited, at least till I see if it's well done. Tebow (above) is an a pro-life commercial with his parents. Apparently, his Mom had complications when pregnant with him and was advised to have an abortion.
So, if you've got your tele on, keep an eye out for it! Oh, and if you can click on the above pic to enlarge it, you'll see Tebow has John 3:16 written under his eyes. Love it!
January 1973 (text fix)
Abort73.com | MySpace Video
Oh, by the way, 1973 was a good year for me. So the year the "law" came into exsistence is easy for me to remember...it could have not been a good year for me at all...if you know what I mean.
.

No comments:
Post a Comment