Sunday, February 7, 2010

Weekend News

Friday night the 3 oldest girls got to go to a Drill Team camp and perform at halftime of a basketball game. What fun they had!! I took video for Dad during the performance. The bonus was the team our school played was the team their cousins, Austin and Braedon, play for! Double the fun to watch.

Here's Svanna after the performace with her friend, AJ.

All the girls with AJ's cutie pie twin sisters, and the girls' friend, Brynn.
Unfortantely we didn't get to see Braedon play, cuz after the performance I took the boys and Shianne home. Braedon is a freshman who plays varsity! They put him in towards the end of the game. The other girls got to stay over at Grandma and Grandpa's house. This was so I wouldn't have so many kids at Shianne's volleyball tournament on Saturday.

I managed to get one picture on Saturday...

... before I let my Nikon D50 drop to the floor. Ugh!!! I'm pretty sure I broke the lens. Not fun. But these things happen.
Unfortunately the girls didn't have a very good day either. After the Super Spikers took 2nd place in last weekend's tournament, they took last place in this one. They played some really good teams, lost their confindence and things went downhill from there. But it was a learning experience (they're only in the 5th grade!) and they'll get em next time. Go Super Spikers!!!

But the best part of the weekend? At about 5 pm tonight...

...Daddy came home!!

Love you so much, Honey!! So glad you went...so glad you're home!
.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Total Pageviews