LOL... looks like my laundry room a from a few days ago before I finally decided to tackle our laundry. It certainly piles up quickly and can get overwhelming fast!Good luck :-)
I have no idea how you do it all, girl! Just returning home from vacation now, and the stacks are high in the laundry room.And we're just a family of four!!
Hey, that's not bad! (Not as bad as mine, anyway! Gotta love plumbing issues!)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
LOL... looks like my laundry room a from a few days ago before I finally decided to tackle our laundry. It certainly piles up quickly and can get overwhelming fast!
Good luck :-)
I have no idea how you do it all, girl! Just returning home from vacation now, and the stacks are high in the laundry room.
And we're just a family of four!!
Hey, that's not bad! (Not as bad as mine, anyway! Gotta love plumbing issues!)
Post a Comment