Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Dentist Trip

We had an interesting couple of days. I/We had to go to SF, about an hour or so away both days. 

Yesterday my van got worked on.  I now have CRUISE CONTROL!  Woot!!  And keyless entry, which is just icing on the cake.  I took the van to the place in SF, and they dropped me off at the mall.  Most women would be ok with that.  But I really don't like to shop, and the mall...no thanks.  But it was a place to kill 3 hours.  Oh, and don't forget I had Summer and Jaden with me.  Lunch and the little kiddyland thing were great time killers.  Oh, and I found you can find a few good deals when you're not racing around like a crazy busy woman.

Thankfully it only took 3 hours in the estimated 3-4 to fix the van.  That meant I had a bit of extra time, so on the way home we stopped in a small town so I could go to a couple antique stores.  Now THAT I like.  =)  But that's another post.  Ooh ooh ooh fun!

So today was a trip to the pediatric dentist.  Tye had a filling and Gabe needed sealants and 2 teeth pulled.  I was quite nervous for him, and was trying to find a way out of it.  They were his next baby teeth to come out, so they had us wiggling them for the last 6 weeks.  Well just recently we could wiggle them without his head bobbing back and forth (those babies were stuck!) and I was hoping we could get them out soon enough so that there was room for those big new teeth coming in.

As you can see by the root, they weren't going to fall out any time soon, so it was a good thing they were pulled.  And Gabe was a trooper!!  He didn't even shed a tear.  What a big guy!!  Tye did good as well. 

After school, he had to show his big sisters his teeth.  This is how he showed them.  He said he looked like a shark!  They weren't bleeding before, until he tried to put them back in.  I know, it's kinda freaky.  Aren't you glad I shared?


Here is how he looks now.  You can see he really didn't have room for those 2 front teeth before.  I think they came down even more since they pulled the others.
Oh, and the stuff around his lips...chocolate chip cookies. *smile*

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Total Pageviews