
Last night my darling hubby was coming home on time so that I could go to a couple second hand stores in a nearby town. I've been itching to go. One of them also carries antique stuff, and that's right up my alley, too. Soon Brandy will be working later and later and this won't be possible.
The bigger boys had money in their pockets to burn, and I'd been promising them a trip to Wally World. And I was reminded that Shianne needed a cake mix and frosting for cupcakes for school the next day. So we were off. Oh, and I had a few coupons to use and one other thing we really needed.
Right before we left Gabe and Tye's buddy called and asked if they could come over and play. It was about 4:45. I knew that they wouldn't have much time as it was getting closer to supper, so I said I'd drop them off in 30 minutes after Wal-Mart. The sun was shining and it was a great idea to play outside with a friend.
Ok, get out the door. Rush through Wal-Mart.
Only a few minutes later coming back than I intended to be. I wanted to get home before Brandy since he was coming home on time for me.
BUT, I realized...I forgot to get that ONE other thing that we really needed, and needed today!! Ugh! Oh, and I had bought kids vitamins, and even though we'll use them, I bought them today only because I had a coupon. But in my rush, I forgot to use the coupon!
I flashed back to my friend, Nikki's post about having trouble getting her ducks in a row.
Ducks?? I thought. Since when do I have DUCKS?!?!
Ah, well. Some days you just have to laugh.

2 comments:
you crack me up! -N
sounds like something that I would do. trying to cram to much into a small space of time and then trying to remember everything on top of that! Thanks for making me feel normal!
Post a Comment