Wednesday, May 19, 2010

God Gives Joy

In the midst of difficult circumstances, God gives joy.  

I find loads of joy in the fact that today, Gabe no longer looks like this!  (Yes, that bucket is there for a reason.  Poor kiddo, he had it the worst!)  Today he was just about back to his craaaaazy self.  *smile* 


For inspiration in messy places, simply taped to a mirror:
"Enter his gates with thanksgiving
and his courts with praise;
give thanks to him and praise his name."
Psalm 100:4

 

For a blue ribbon in shot put!!  Shianne's first "real" track meet.  Twenty feet, 5 inches!  What an arm! Woot!


For beauty in my flower garden...


And this breathtaking gift!
One of the few things I miss about our acreage is our lilac bushes.  Our backyard neighbors have some, so I can go over and enjoy them if I like.  HOWEVER, yesterday I smelled lilac in our garage??  I couldn't believe it, the little bush-turned-tree in our side landscaping is a late blooming lilac!!  My own!!  Lord, really?  What a neat surprise and fun gift.

Ah, the joys in life....

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Total Pageviews