Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Tough Day

Yesterday was a tough day.

Really tough.

One of those mentally exhausting days.

Grandpa passed away.

Three of my kids came down with strep throat.

I've posted briefly that there are difficulties and strife in our extended family.

I've posted about The Sea  and how I am continually praying for Healing Rain.

Yesterday we were asked not to go to my Grandfather's funeral.  I can't tell you how this breaks my heart.  But we've decided to honor this request, and continue praying.

Lord, let me be still, be quiet {which Lord, you know is tough for me}, be humble {forgive me}, and listen.





8 comments:

patty said...

I'm so sorry, Carey...both for your loss and the heartache with your family. Praying for you...
patty

Nikolyn said...

I am sorry for you too, Carey. Hope your kiddos are healing quickly. Hugs to you!

Cindy said...

oh my friend, praying praying praying. Will be here praying you through. God is faithful somehow even in this. Hope to connect soon.

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry about your Grandpa. He looks like a wonderful man. Grandparents are very special. I still miss mine every day.

LOVE this song.

Dawn said...

Just wanted to give you a (((HUG))). Tough stuff. :( And my deepest sympathies on your grandpa.

Becca said...

Thinking and praying for you tonight, Carey. Death is hard, but especially hard with kids. Hang in there.

Michelle said...

My sympathies on the passing of your Grandpa. Sending lots of prayer for emotional and physical healing for you and your family.

Tressa said...

I'm really sorry. I hope there is light in the future and I hope the kids are on the mend. Take care.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Total Pageviews