Monday, June 28, 2010

Dad Life

.
Ok, this is SO HILARIOUS my cheeks still hurt! I discovered it over at We Are That Family.

So, Brandy says, "It's not funny," as he hides a smile.  =)

Ok, so it's not quite him, but I can just see...hmmmm...Brandy, Rich, Clint, and...hmmmm....Scott....putting one of their own together, can't you?  LOL.  Man, I'm still giggling!  Below you'll see some things Brandy has done with the kids the last week.  Enjoy the video!




Dad Life from Church on the Move on Vimeo.


Of course, Brandy's behind the camera, so he's not in any of these pictures, but he's definitely doing the "Dad thing"!

Last week Brandy took Tye and Gabe {along with Brandy's nephew, Braedon, and Brandy's Dad} to a College World Series Game. Good times!



And then, this weekend, he took the kiddos to the local pool.

It's the Dad Life!

2 comments:

Jennifer @ JenniferDukesLee.com said...

Carey! Scott and I saw that video last night. Someone sent it to us via email. Absolutely hilarious!

Jinglebritches said...

Carey, that video is hillarious!!!!!!! I'm still giggling!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Total Pageviews