Remember that cute puppy I posted pictures about? Well, here's a little video, too, just for fun. She's still available! And potty training is going quite well. She's got 2 grown up dogs showing her how it's done!
Carey, You REALLY must submit this video to CuteOverload.com! It's perfect for that site! I'd submit it, but I'm not the owner. Let me know if you do it, OK?
A new follower, Carey Ann (<--yes, that's really my name!)
Good deal! I follow them on Twitter, so I should see it, if they accept the video. SO ADORABLE!!! We've raised Shih Tzus in this home, and that video brought back SO many memories --- especially of our first set: Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego (A.B.). Shad was our brindle one. Meshach was the last to go. I was only in my teens then, and I cried like a baby!!! We have two now, but neither of them can have puppies. (One spayed, one sterile due to age, they said.)
3 comments:
Carey,
You REALLY must submit this video to CuteOverload.com! It's perfect for that site! I'd submit it, but I'm not the owner. Let me know if you do it, OK?
A new follower,
Carey Ann (<--yes, that's really my name!)
Hey Carey Ann! {Love your name!}
Well, I submitted it! And what a cute website. My 12 year old adores it as I knew she would. Thanks for the suggestion!
Carey Beth
Good deal! I follow them on Twitter, so I should see it, if they accept the video. SO ADORABLE!!! We've raised Shih Tzus in this home, and that video brought back SO many memories --- especially of our first set: Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego (A.B.). Shad was our brindle one. Meshach was the last to go. I was only in my teens then, and I cried like a baby!!! We have two now, but neither of them can have puppies. (One spayed, one sterile due to age, they said.)
Post a Comment