Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Jaden

Ok, since I don't have a camera yet (seriously I could use my hubby's or my daughter's should the need arise, but I don't seem to grab them).  Thought I would post some individual pictures of my kiddos taken this past fall.

Jaden John Jian...

Jaden is 4, and will be 5 in April if I let him have a birthday.  He's very smart.  Loves to give hugs, but only the quick kind cuz he is always on the go.  Loves loves to play with his brothers, it's generally the highlight of his day.  Enjoys his once-a-week preschool and Sunday School.  Has no sit in him, constantly moving, climbing, jumping...unless he's in front of the TV.  Would watch Dora and Diego all day if Momma let him.  Loves anything with wheels.

Has a sweet heart and has stolen his Momma's as well.









1 comment:

Cindy said...

What a handsome little man! I get such a kick out of him! :)

Cindy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Total Pageviews