Oh my goodness did Brandy and I enjoy our vacation. We stayed 4 nights, and stayed at the resort the entire time. LOADS of relaxing for us. As promised, here are some more pictures.
Here's our room. If you look behind the "sunshines" you can see the bathroom, open to the rest of the room. It really gave the room a larger feel. Oh and the glass to the right of the bath? The shower. Yes...uhm...a window in the shower. Hmmm...can you tell it was an adult only resort? Just be thankful neither one of us is in there in this picture! *smile*
The jacuzzi tub with a window (that completely opened) to the deck. Now that's what I call a tub!
There was a couch/bedish type thing on our balcony. We LOVED laying out there or sitting out there. I don't have a pic of it, hope Brandy does on his camera. You can sorta see me enjoying it however...
From the inside of our room's building, by the elevators. I LOVE how when you go a ways down South everything is open to the outside. No doors or screens in certain areas. Did they give us all the bugs? I don't know! But I only saw 2 bugs the entire trip.
Of course, they do have other critters that we don't.
Enjoying the "Lobster House" for supper. Yum yum.
...with a fabulous nighttime view!
I made a couple of friends. Remarkably, it didn't even bother me that they were a little skinnier than me.
Another gorgeous night view...
I thought this statue was hilarious.
Ok, in the above picture, did you take note of that little cactus to the right? Yep. I tripped on it. I fought the cactus and the cactus won. The next day a few more pokes showed up and even a bruise. I wouldn't recommend picking a fight with a cactus.
I thought these lights were really cool and would look awesome in my sunroom. Didn't find one to take home though. Maybe would have had we gone shopping. But hey, this was my vacation, why would I want to go shopping?!? Ewww. There was plenty of stuff at the resort gift shop to take home for the kiddos.
We spent a lot of time at the beach. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the ocean {and have a healthy respect for it}.
Brandy had to take a picture with his Hog magazine. He'll submit it to the magazine and maybe he'll be famous.
On the way home we flew through Atlanta. One of my besties, we call each other sisters cuz we were in China together and many Chinese thought we were sisters. Besides, if I had a sister I would really want it to be Sandy. They moved to Atlanta a year ago. They used to live a little closer so I haven't seen her since then. They met us at the airport and we enjoyed a pop at the airport MickeyDs. I miss you, sis!
Great trip, thank you to my hubby for making our marriage and spending time together a priority! Love you!


















1 comment:
Looks like fun! So glad you could get away as a couple:)
Post a Comment