It was three days before Easter.
Three of my kids had “Easter outfits.” The other four did not.
I know. I know. That’s totally not what Easter is about. But, I enjoy seeing them all dressed up. Besides, it was time for them to get some new dress clothes. The ones they’ve been wearing were looking a little tattered.
I can’t STAND shopping.
Bet you’d like to start a support group for me, huh?
So…I procrastinated. I hate it when I do that. Cuz now here it is, time to think about what Christ did for me, and I need to shop.
So shop we did. Three days before Easter.
Sigh.
Thankfully my hubby came along and we only had to take four of the kids.
Pick out clothes. Try them on. Rule them out. Pick out clothes. Try them on. Rule them out. Repeat.
Finally, three out of the four have outfits to my satisfaction. At 5 minutes until 9 pm. Closing. That means doing a little shopping the next day. But hey, we’re done. As in, I needed to be done shopping.
However, I had promised Tye, our 8 year old, that we would stop at Target. He had birthday money...
Read the rest of this post on the Katelyn's Fund blog, here.

1 comment:
Ha...that's good....I tell my husband all the time just how fortunate he is that I hate to shop...just think of all the money I save him....thanks for stopping by and a Happy Mother's Day to you...7 kids..wow...I thot I was the only crazy one!
Post a Comment