But I have to tell you what an awesome time Sierra and I had a couple of weekends ago at Mother/Daughter Horse Camp. It was amazing! The weather was gorgeous, what a gift that was. And to spend some one on one time with Sierra was so precious. You may remember that last year was Shianne's turn, and hopefully next year will be Svanna's turn. Meanwhile, I'm getting a bit more comfortable on a horse.
The horseback riding was amazing. And the views were fabulous. I don't have many pictures of the views because I didn't take my camera on the trail. It may or may not have been because of forever losing my cell phone on the trail last year. Oops!
Sierra could tell you exactly who this horse was...
Look it's me! On a horse!
We made new friends...
Ok, I LOVE this picture...
...and enjoyed time with friends we wish we could see more...
My friend, Christina, cooking breakfast over the fire...
Her son Lane, always there to help...
{Ok, truth time. I put this picture in just to bug Shianne. His younger sister is a good friend of hers and he drives them crazy at times ha!}
Picking apples on the prayer walk...
We made a really cool craft. These gorgeous serving spoons. I may have to make them for teacher gifts this Christmas (so if you are my child's teacher, close your eyes!)
Apparently the Snickers bar had it coming...
Here Sierra is giving me "the look."
She did ask a few times if I was this weird when I went to Horse Camp with Shianne. Who me?!?
Amazing animals, weather and people...
...and an Awesome God who orchestrated it all!


















No comments:
Post a Comment