Saturday, July 7, 2012

Change of Heart

Ok. I missed it!

Shoot!

I saw it coming, and then let it pass.

I thought about writing a post about failure, but I've already written on how I'm a Brat,

and on being Not the Perfect Mom. 

So, I blog post entitled "I'm a Failure" just seems a little much.

But, I was supposed to write a post on the Katelyn's Fund blog on Thursday. Shoot.

But but but....

I'm working on my Perfectionism, and so I'm letting that go, and accepting it for what it was. A mistake. And I'm not perfect and that's ok.

Last night reading through some other "Mom blogs" I came across a Mom who wrote down 5 things she would tell herself as a child. I'm sorry I don't remember the blog or I would link to it here. But that hit home.

What would I tell myself? What would the almost-40 me tell the childhood/teenage me?

Here's my personal list:

1. You are AWESOME! 
2. You do NOT...

...to continue reading this post written for the Katelyn's Fund blog, head on over there!
 
 

1 comment:

Jennibell said...

I liked your list. Very well-done and totally agree. Strive for excellence, NOT perfection :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Total Pageviews