Tuesday, August 21, 2012

New School Year

School starts tomorrow!

sniff sniff sniff 

I am not ready.

sniff. 

Although, there was some bickering going on amongst the kiddos today. That helped me get ready!  But I realized at Open House tonight that I still don't want them to go, quiet house or not! Not only will I miss them, but I'll miss the lazier, more laid back days of summer.  It seems during the summer we're all together, whereas the rest of the year we're going in 9 different directions (and Mom has to keep track of it all!).

But ready or not, here it comes!

Thankfully, summertime comes around every year. *smile*

We've got everyone in K-8 this year.  Isn't that crazy??  Took the customary Open House pictures...













 In case you're wondering, Shianne did attend Open House.  But apparently in eighth grade you're too old cool for pictures! Lol

 

1 comment:

gail said...

Every teacher has blonde hair!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Total Pageviews